Who are we and what do we do?
Mews Systems is a Dutch software company (with its Development and Support team based in Prague) who have developed a Property Management System solution for the 21st Century hotelier. The fully Cloud-first solution comes with a built in online-check-in, payment automation, modern user interface and is fully mobile optimized. All these features make it the most forward thinking solution on the market today.
- We currently have 300+ hotels live on the platform, in 30+ countries
- We started out in Prague in 2012, where we implemented the first hotel without a reception desk (all receptionists carry iPads)
- 40% of all of our guests currently check-in online to our hotels
- The largest hostel we have on the platform is 1200 beds
- We have offices in Amsterdam, Prague and London
What should you have?
Our ideal candidate is a smart, articulate, outgoing individual who loves taking care of our clients. Preferably you will have gained experience in the hotel, travel and / or electronic distribution industry and you are able exceed our customer expectations.
Your English is (near) perfect and preferably you should speak one more language. You do not mind working in a fast paced, ever changing environment and are flexible to work out of office hours.
What should you be able to do?
- Experience in the Customer Support Department
- Native or fluent in English and French/German
- Other languages a plus
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- Higher Education preferably in Hotel Management / IT / Travel Business
What will you do?
As a young and quick growing company, we are looking for someone who is not afraid of a challenge. As we onboard clients in a multitude of regions, grow the team, and develop more products, the business gets more and more complex. We are looking for someone who can help us support of existing clients and independently manage onboarding process of new clients.
The role will evolve as the company grows, but the main focus will be to:
- Support to ho(s)tel partners and external partners (resellers) on technical issues via email and phone to established targets for quality
- Customers submit support queries via our support desk (e-mail/phone), we have to ensure quick, efficient and positive responses
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Mews’ solutions, being an ambassador of innovation to our hotel/hostel clients, ensuring they get the most out of the product
- Consult hotels pro-actively on ways to improve usage of the Mews system, by analyzing performance of clients
- Become familiar with all integrated partner solutions that Mews connects with, and ensure that we match up the best connected solutions for the different types of clients
- Build new hotels/hostels directly in the Mews platform based on specification provided by the sales and onboarding team
- Build relationships with Mews-resellers, ensuring they have all the information and tools in order to provide strong first-level support to their clients
- Create action plans and assist the hotel-trainers in the onboarding of new properties
- Monitor taken action and keep hotel on track of agreed onboarding plan
- Coordinate/facilitate ad hoc (online) training sessions (e.g. Import file) during onboarding process
- Ensure correctness of all client documentation
- Build and retain a rapport with appointed “Mews person” at the property
- Total Account Management to develop and grow the relationship with clients
What should you be like?
- Ability to work in a fastpaced company, ready to work on your own or as part of a team
- Highly structured and organized
- Ability to take feedback, learn quickly and adapt to new situations
- A driver of new ideas and suggestions in order to move the company forward
- Not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Out-going, social, ready to communicate with employees, customers and partners across different countries and different organizational levels
- A genuine interest in new technologies that bring innovation in hospitality
Where will you work from?
Our support team is based in Prague, providing a strong connection to the development team.
The team works in shifts. We also ask that you participate in a schedule to support the weekend shifts.