Mews makes cloud-based property management software that helps hotels and hostels automate their operations so they can focus on their guests. Founded by ex-hoteliers who were frustrated by the lack of a suitable platform on the market, Mews has built technology with a modern and intuitive interface with user experience at its core. The fully mobile and open platform allows hoteliers to manage their PMS from any device and at anytime as well as to quickly plug in any of their favourite apps, tools and services. We are the most exciting hotel tech startup out there and growing fast so come join the hospitality revolution!
Our ideal candidate is a smart, articulate and outgoing individual who loves teaching, training & all things hospitality related. We would prefer if you had some experience in any of the hotel, travel or global distribution industries but we particularly want someone who is able to clearly and enthusiastically transfer their deep knowledge to both clients and colleagues.
What kind of character should you be?
• Ability to work in a fast-paced company and ready to work both independently or as part of a team.
• Highly structured and organised.
• Outgoing, social and ready to communicate with colleagues, clients and partners across various countries and at different organizational levels.
• Ability to take feedback, learn quickly and adapt to new situations.
• We love collaboration and ideas so being able to share fresh ideas and suggestions in order to move the company forward is key.
• Not afraid to challenge the status quo.
• Outgoing, social, ready to communicate with employees, customers and partners across different countries and different organizational levels.
• A genuine interest in innovative software and disruptive tech.
• This role requires flexibility in terms of travel and working hours.
What skills should you have?
• Experience with project management, training and implementations
• Fluency in English and French would be a prerequisite.
• Working competence with Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint
• Higher Education preferably in Hotel Management/IT/Travel Business.
What roles will you perform?
The role will evolve as the company grows but the focus will be:
• Leading new clients through the implementation process.
• Conducting training courses on the use of all Mews Products (eg. Mews Commander, Mews Navigator and Mews Distributor) for new and existing customers and/or Mews employees.
• Liaising with customers and the Mews training/support team in order to develop and maintain training courses via web cast, video and/or our online classroom.
• Ensuring existing training programmes meet and/or exceed customer needs.
• Building new hotels/hostels directly into the Mews platform based on specifications provided by the sales and Implementation team
• Building relationships with Mews resellers and training them to ensure they have all the information and tools to provide strong first-level support to their clients.
• Coordinating/facilitating ad hoc (online) training sessions during Implementation process.
• Consulting hotels proactively on ways to improve usage of the Mews system by analyzing performance of clients.
• Total Account Management to develop and grow the relationship with clients.
Where will you work from?
Prague or Paris. Our working hours vary based on where the customer is located (mainly Europe) and the role requires someone who loves to travel. We will also ask that you participate in supporting the weekend shifts and that you are flexible in your working hours.