Mews Systems is seeking a dynamic Implementation Manager to join our team in Paris. Our ideal candidate is a smart, articulate and outgoing individual who loves teaching, training & all things hospitality related. We would prefer if you had some experience in any of the hotel, travel or global distribution industries but we particularly want someone who is able to clearly and enthusiastically transfer their deep knowledge to both clients and colleagues.
• Taking care of the customers in the French market.
• Leading new clients through the implementation process.
• Conducting training courses on the use of all Mews Products (eg. Mews Commander, Mews Navigator and Mews Distributor) for new and existing customers and/or Mews employees.
• Liaising with customers and the Mews training/support team in order to develop and maintain training courses via web cast, video and/or our online classroom.
• Ensuring existing training programmes meet and/or exceed customer needs.
• Building new hotels/hostels directly into the Mews platform based on specifications provided by the sales and Implementation team
• Building relationships with Mews re-sellers and training them to ensure they have all the information and tools to provide strong first-level support to their clients.
• Coordinating/facilitating ad-hoc (online) training sessions during Implementation process.
• Consulting hotels proactively on ways to improve usage of the Mews system by analysing performance of clients.
• Total Account Management to develop and grow the relationship with clients.
• Experience with project management, training and implementations
• Fluency in English and French would be a prerequisite.
• Working competence with Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint
• Higher Education preferably in Hotel Management/IT/Travel Business.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced company and ready to work both independently or as part of a team.
• Highly structured and organised.
• Outgoing, social and ready to communicate with colleagues, clients and partners across various countries and at different organisational levels.
• Ability to take feedback, learn quickly and adapt to new situations.
• We love collaboration and ideas so being able to share fresh ideas and suggestions in order to move the company forward is key.
• Not afraid to challenge the status quo.
• Outgoing, social, ready to communicate with employees, customers and partners across different countries and different organisational levels.
• A genuine interest in innovative software and disruptive tech.
• This role requires flexibility in terms of travel and working hours.