Join us NOW and be part of the great hospitality REVOLUTION!
Our ideal candidate is a smart, articulate individual who loves all things internet & hospitality related. Preferably you will have gained experience in the hotel/travel, global distribution industry or hotel tech industry and you are able to clearly and enthusiastically transfer your knowledge to both internal and external clients.
What should you be like?
- Ability to work in a fast-paced company, ready to work on your own or as part of a team
- Highly structured and organized
- Ability to take feedback, learn quickly and adapt to new situations
- A driver of new ideas and suggestions in order to move the company forward
- Not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Outgoing, social, ready to communicate with employees, customers and partners across different countries and different organizational levels
- A genuine interest in new technologies that bring innovation in hospitality
- This role requires flexibility in terms of travel and working hours
What should you have?
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- Native or fluent in English-other languages a plus
- Knowledge of how to systems in a hotel should ideally work together
- Understand a REST API, preferably ours found at www.mewssystems.com/developers
- Education preferably in Hotel Management/IT/Travel business
What will you do?
A big part of the 21st Century PMS’s are integrations with other services (e.g. Revenue Management Systems, Point of Sales, door locks, accounting systems, etc.). For that we have an open API to allow anyone to integrate with us. We need someone who will ensure smooth communication with all our integration partners and to provide them with top level support and account management.
The role will evolve as the company grows, but the main focus will be to:
- Providing system and technical support to our integration partners
- Supporting our sales team with guidance on the best integration for a client’s use case
- Ensuring that both internal and external documentation is up to date and relevant
- Conduct internal trainings on API functionalities and integrations
- Hosting initial discussions with integration partners and providing guidance of desired functionalities of the interface with Mews PMS
- Maintaining our CRM ensuring all communication is recorded between Mews and integration partners
Where will you work from?
Our team is based in Prague.
Start date (Flexible) – minimum length: 5-6 months