Join us NOW and be part of the great hospitality REVOLUTION!
Our ideal candidate is a smart, articulate, outgoing individual who loves all things training & hospitality related. Preferably you will have gained experience in the hotel, travel and/or global distribution industry and you are able to clearly and enthusiastically transfer your knowledge to both internal and external clients.
What should you be like?
- Ability to work in a fast-paced company, ready to work on your own or as part of a team
- Highly structured and organized
- Ability to take feedback, learn quickly and adapt to new situations
- A driver of new ideas and suggestions in order to move the company forward
- Not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Outgoing, social, ready to communicate with employees, customers, and partners across different countries and different organizational levels
- A genuine interest in new technologies that bring innovation to hospitality
- This role requires flexibility in terms of travel and working hours
What should you have?
- Experience with Project Management, Training, and Implementations
- Fluent in English (other languages would be an advantage)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- Higher Education preferably in Hotel Management/IT/Travel business
What will you do?
The role will evolve as the company grows, but the main focus will be to:
- Lead the Implementation of new clients throughout the implementation process
- Conducting training courses for new and existing customers and/or employees in the use of all Mews Products such as the Mews Commander, Mews Navigator, and Mews Distributor
- Liaise with customers and the training/support team in order to develop and maintain training courses in the webcast, video, and/or onsite classroom format
- Ensure existing training programs meet and/or exceed customer needs
- Build new hotels/hostels directly in the Mews platform based on specification provided by the sales and Implementation team
- Build relationships and train Mews-resellers, ensuring they have all the information and tools to provide strong first-level support to their clients
- Coordinate/facilitate ad hoc (online) training sessions during the Implementation process
- Consult hotels proactively on ways to improve usage of the Mews system, by analyzing the performance of clients
- Total Account Management to develop and grow the relationship with clients
Where will you work from?