Join us NOW and be part of the great hospitality REVOLUTION!
We are looking for a responsible and energetic Personal Assistant to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support to the company CEO&COO in a well-organized and timely manner, acting as an ambassador, going above and beyond to provide exceptional service at all times. You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to manager’s working life and communication. In addition, if you do not mind working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, you are probably the one for us.
What should you be like?
- Able to work in a fast-paced company, ready to work on your own or as part of a team
- Highly structured and organized
- Ability to take feedback, learn quickly and adapt to new situations
- A driver of new ideas and suggestions in order to move the company forward
- Not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Outgoing, social, ready to communicate with employees, customers and partners across different countries and different organizational levels
What should you have?
- Fluent English (proficiency or native level) and Czech
- Previous experience is preferred but not required
- The initiative, drive, and enthusiasm
- The ability and experience with working calmly under pressure
- Dependable, honest and ethical; shows a high level of personal judgment
- A high degree of integrity and sensitivity is required
- Independent, able to prioritize work effectively, developing one’s own ways of doing things; guiding oneself with little or no supervision, and depending on oneself to get work done
- High level of personal initiative, job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges
- Excellent computer and administration skills
- Tech Savvy (further knowledge than Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
- A genuine interest in new technologies
- Able to learn and use company’s software’s on daily basis and understand the difference and importance of each of them
Key Tasks / Responsibilities to include:
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations;
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive
- Correspondence with clients/customers
- Keep CRM updated with meetings/client data
- Organize/book lunch for business meetings
- Reminding the chief officer of important tasks and deadlines
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- Managing databases
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Liaising with employees, suppliers, clients and customers
- Collating expenses
Where will you work from?
I.P. Pavlova 5, Praha 2