Join us NOW and be part of the great hospitality REVOLUTION!
Our ideal candidate is a smart, articulate, outgoing individual who is excited about all hospitality related topics. Preferably you are in your last year of travel/tourism/hospitality education and you are able to clearly and enthusiastically transfer your study topics to practice.
What should you be like?
- Ability to work in a fast-paced company, ready to work on your own or as part of a team
- Highly structured and organized
- Ability to take feedback, learn quickly and adapt to new situations
- A driver of new ideas and suggestions in order to move the company forward
- Not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Outgoing, social, ready to communicate with employees, customers, and partners across different countries and different organizational levels
- A genuine interest in new technologies that bring innovation in hospitality
What should you have?
- Native or fluent in English (written and oral)
- Another foreign language is a plus (German, French, Spanish, …)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint
What will you do?
During your internship, your main focus will be on helping existing clients with their daily challenges as well as being part of the implementation process for new customers. Willingness to travel and flexibility is a must. Flexibility to work out of office hours is required.
Your main focus will be to:
- Build new hotels/hostels directly in the Mews platform based on specification provided by the sales and Implementation team
- Consult hotels pro-actively on ways to improve usage of the Mews system, by analyzing the performance of clients
- Ensure existing training programs meet and/or exceed customer needs and expectations
- Liaise with customers and the training/customer care team in order to develop and maintain training courses in the webcast, video, and/or onsite classroom format
- Help out in Customer Care for any support questions that come in
Where will you work from?
Our operational team is based in Prague, providing a strong connection to the development team.
Start date (Flexible) – minimum length: 5-6 months