Join us NOW and be part of the great hospitality REVOLUTION!
We're looking for an experienced technical recruiter to join our people team here in Prague. We’re a young company with an open, inclusive culture and maintaining that is our top priority. As a recruiter, your mission will be to identify and attract the talent we need to deliver outstanding service to our customers and ensure our unique culture not only survives but thrives as we grow.
What should you be like?
- Ability to work in a fast-paced company, ready to work on your own or as part of a team
- Highly structured and organized
- Ability to take feedback, learn quickly and adapt to new situations
- A driver of new ideas and suggestions in order to move the company forward
- Not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Outgoing, social, ready to communicate with employees, customers, and partners across different countries and different organizational levels
- A genuine interest in new technologies that bring innovation to hospitality
What should you have?
- 3+ years of technical recruiting experience; track record of success in filling software engineering roles is required.
- Demonstrated success using recruiting tools to identify and engage passive candidates
- Interest in / passion for technology – we don't expect you to code, but we expect you to be interested in tech topics
- Demonstrated experience and passion for social media
- Creative enthusiasm – ability to get past roadblocks using creative problem solving
- Willingness to attend community events during the workday (conferences) as well as some after-hours events (meetups)
Advanced English is required; advanced Czech is desirable.
What will you do?
In this role, you will serve as a trusted advisor to our R&D leaders as well as a recruiting strategist, using your creativity to identify and attract the best people for our growing organization. We’re looking for a recruiter that’s willing to go beyond online sourcing and become a true brand ambassador, representing Mews at meetups, conferences, university campuses and on social media.
Your mission will be to engage passive candidates, learn about their aspirations and interests, and connect them with the right opportunities at Mews. We want everyone to work at their career best, where their passions and talents align with our mission; driving great customer experiences.
The role will evolve as the company grows, but the main focus will be to:
- Partner with the business to understand their organizational structure, priorities, and plans for growth.
- Become a Mews brand ambassador and interact with communities and individuals via social media, including cultivating followers and delivering high-quality, relevant content
- Partner with our Community Manager and R&D teams to deliver targeted content for recruitment campaigns.
- Identify candidates using a variety of tools (e.g. boolean search, candidate databases, social media aggregators, coding repositories)
- Screen candidates for job and culture fit
- Ensure hiring teams are educated and accountable for following our interview process
- Ensure an exceptional candidate experience throughout the recruitment process
- Represent Mews at community events
- Partner with internal associates to champion employee referral programs and other hiring initiatives
- Maintain systems utilization and data accuracy to ensure compliance with legal and corporate requirements