Join us NOW and be part of the great hospitality REVOLUTION!
As we on-board clients in a multitude of regions, grow the team, and develop more products, the business gets more and more complex. We are looking for someone who can help us keep the accounting records in order and up to date.
What should you be like?
- Ability to work in a fast-paced company, ready to work on your own or as part of a team
- Highly structured and organized
- Ability to take feedback, learn quickly and adapt to new situations
- A driver of new ideas and suggestions in order to move the company forward
- Not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Outgoing, social, ready to communicate with employees, customers and partners across different countries
What should you have?
- Fluent English
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Higher Education preferably in Economics/Hotel Management
- Experience with both accounting and controlling in finance
- Working experience with IFRS or US GAAP
- Very good orientation in balance sheet and income statement
- Ability to understand the management reports and proactively drive cost controlling
- Understanding of VAT and Income Tax principles
What will you do?
This position is based in the headquarter Controlling & Accounting team which is overseeing finance in multiple countries. The role has complex finance oversight with role with potential to grow further with the company, depending on candidate’s skills.
The role will evolve as the company grows, but the main focus will be to:
- Managing accuracy of P&L and BS reporting for multiple countries
- Proactively drive cost controlling of the relevant markets to ensure accurate reporting and optimal cost level
- In cooperation with analytics team analyzing the company business figures
- Reconciliation of accounting records in order to record accurate IFRS and consolidation adjustments.
- Calculate and post various types of prepaids and accruals
- Ensure accuracy of inter-company transactions
- Manage period closing activities in cooperation with finance operations team
- Review and preparation of tax data (VAT, CIT) for external tax advisors
- Execute annual closing activities and cooperate with auditors
Where will you work from?
Our Finance team is based in Prague.