Join us NOW and be part of the great hospitality REVOLUTION!
As Sales Manager the applicant will be responsible for generating leads and revenue by selling Mews Systems to the French Hotel & Hostel industry. The candidate must have the ability to communicate, sell and close business at all levels from Departmental Management to Board Level.
What should you be like?
- Ability to work in a fast-paced company, ready to work on your own or as part of a team
- Highly structured and organized
- Ability to take feedback, learn quickly and adapt to new situations
- A driver of new ideas and suggestions in order to move the company forward
- Not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Outgoing, social, ready to communicate with employees, customers and partners across different countries and different organizational levels
- A genuine interest in new technologies that bring innovation in hospitality
What should you have?
● Fluent English and French
- Higher Education preferably in Finance/Business/Management
- Minimum 2 years of business experience
Key Tasks / Responsibilities to include:
- Identify the key regions and segments of the French market to achieve success in hitting targets set by you and your area Director
- Generate new business and ability to grow an extensive, qualified pipeline and believing in a process driven culture that creates results
- Demonstrate “high achiever” traits as a strong negotiator with a consultative approach who finds a way to get some success out of every client interaction
- Manage, co-create and set sales plans that help you hit high growth targets that you can share and report regularly to the team
- Manage, develop and maintain sales plans and that consistently are designed to hit high growth targets and share reporting on a regular basis with the area Sales Director
- Understand the benefits of the marketing team and how your client insights and collaboration can help target and convert at a higher rate
- Ability to present at all levels including Managing Directors
Where will you work from?