We are looking for someone who can contribute to the company’s growth whilst bringing structure, analysis and reporting to this growing organization. Our ideal candidate is a smart, articulate individual with a proactive approach who loves challenges and enjoys working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
What should you be like?
· Motivated, able to work independently and as part of a team
· Highly structured and organized. This is a fast paced environment
· A genuine interest in new technologies that bring innovation in hospitality (and not only)
· Hands-on approach, willing to go the extra mile
· Ability to take feedback, learn quickly and adapt to new situations
· A driver of new ideas and suggestions in order to move the company forward
· Not afraid to challenge the status quo
· Outgoing, social, ready to communicate with employees, customers, and partners across different countries and different organizational levels
· A bit crazy :-)
What should you have?
· Fluent English and Polish
· Tech Savvy (further knowledge than MS Office/GDrive)
· Education preferably in Marketing/Business/Hospitality
· Experience in the hotel/travel industry and growth hacking
The role will evolve as the company grows, but the main focus will be to:
· Research, identify and prospect new clients. You will be expected to meet certain metrics as defined by the sales approach. These metrics may include outbound prospecting, inbound qualification, opportunities found and passed.
· Use a consultative approach to understand a prospect’s organizational goals and needs, identify the key “pain points” and build trust.
· Achieve department and organizational goals by accepting ownership of projects for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to the team.
· Assist in administrative tasks (Contracts, Internal Documentation, software maintenance).
· Analyse business reports to identify patterns in the opportunities and come up with ideas/strategies to further streamline these channels
· Collaborate with the marketing team to help identify best practices, and further stimulate website traffic
· Come up with innovative ideas to drive new business opportunities & to improve efficiency
· Help drive new leads/opportunities for the sales team throughout campaigns
· Participating in creative brainstorms
· You own side project (not job-role related) that brings value to the company
Where will you work from?