Who are we and what do we do?
Mews Systems is a Dutch software company (with its Development and Support team based in Prague) who have developed a Property Management System (PMS) solution for the 21st Century hotelier. The fully Cloud-first solution comes with a built in online-check-in, payment automation, modern user interface and is fully mobile optimized. All these features make it the most forward thinking solution on the market today.
- We currently have 300+ hotels live on the platform, in 30+ countries
- We started out in Prague in 2012, where we implemented the first hotel without a reception desk (all receptionists carry iPads)
- 40% of all of our guests currently check-in online to our hotels
- The largest hostel we have on the platform is 1200 beds
- We have offices in Amsterdam, Prague and London
What should you have?
Our ideal candidate is a smart, articulate, outgoing individual who loves all things internet & hospitality related. Preferably you will have gained experience in the hotel, travel, electronic distribution industry or hotel tech industry and you are able to clearly and enthusiastically transfer your knowledge to both internal and external clients.
What should you be able to do?
- Fluent in English. Any other language would be considered as plus
- Project Management experience
- Knowledge of how two systems in a hotel should ideally work together
- Understand a REST API, preferably ours found at www.mewssystems.com/developers
- Higher Education preferably in Hotel Management / IT / Travel business
What will you do?
Big part of the 21st Century PMS are integrations with other services (e.g. Revenue Management Systems, Point of Sales, door locks, accounting systems, etc.). For that we have open API to allow anyone to integrate with us. We need someone who will ensure smooth communication with all our integration partners and to provide them with top level support and account management. At the same time, you will need to be able to cooperate with our development team to deliver features and with our support and sales teams to deliver proper content and functionalities of the integrations.
The role will evolve as the company grows, but the main focus will be to:
- Providing system and technical support to our integration partners
- Supporting our sales team with guidance on the best integration for a client’s use case
- Ensuring that both internal and external documentation is up to date and relevant.
- Conduct internal trainings on API functionalities and integrations.
- Hosting initial discussions with integration partners and providing guidance of desired functionalities of the interface with Mews PMS
- Maintaining our CRM ensuring all communication is recorded between Mews and integration partners.
What should you be like?
- Ability to work in a fast paced company, ready to work on your own or as part of a team
- Highly structured and organized
- Ability to take feedback, learn quickly and adapt to new situations
- A driver of new ideas and suggestions in order to move the company forward
- Not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Out-going, social, ready to communicate with employees, customers and partners across different countries and different organizational levels
- A genuine interest in new technologies that bring innovation in hospitality
- This role requires flexibility in terms of travel and working hours
Where will you work from?