As a Sales Manager, the applicant will be responsible for generating leads and revenue by selling Mews Systems to the European Hotel & Hostel industry. The candidate must have the ability to communicate, sell and close business at all levels from Departmental Management to Board Level.
What should you be able to do?
- Fluent Dutch and English
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word/Excel/Powerpoint
- Higher Education preferably in Finance/Business/Management
- Minimum 2 years of business experience
What should you be like?
- Ability to work in a fast-paced company, ready to work on your own or as part of a team
- Highly structured and organized
- Ability to take feedback, learn quickly and adapt to new situations
- A driver of new ideas and suggestions in order to move the company forward
- Not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Out-going, social, ready to communicate with employees, customers, and partners across different countries and different organizational levels
- A genuine interest in new technologies that bring innovation to hospitality
Key Tasks / Responsibilities to include:
- Meet and exceed agreed sales and gross margin targets consistently
- Generate new business and ability to grow an extensive, qualified pipeline
- Demonstrated experience and confidence in negotiating and closing sales
- Manage, develop and maintain sales plans and processes within a designated area of responsibility within the business unit
- Weekly and monthly reporting on sales forecasts
- Keep up to date on all of Mews Systems products and services
- Help support and provide all necessary information to the Marketing department
- Ability to present and demonstrate competently at all levels
Where will you work from?