Join us NOW and be part of the great hospitality REVOLUTION!
As we onboard clients in a multitude of regions, grow the team, and develop more products, the business gets more and more complex. We are looking for someone who can help us keep the accounting records in order and up to date.
What should you be like?
- Ability to work in a fast-paced company, ready to work on your own or as part of a team
- Highly structured and organized
- Ability to take feedback, learn quickly and adapt to new situations
- A driver of new ideas and suggestions in order to move the company forward
- Not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Outgoing, social, ready to communicate with employees, customers and partners across different countries
What should you have?
- Fluent English
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Higher Education preferably in Economics/Hotel Management
- Experience with both accounting and controlling in finance
- Working experience with IFRS or US GAAP and understanding of consolidation principles
- Very good orientation in balance sheet and income statement
- Ability to supervise accounting and controlling activities with deep understanding the management reports
- Ability to drive analyze complex finance projects
- Experience with supervision of more junior colleagues
What will you do?
This position is based in the headquarter Controlling & Accounting team which is overseeing finance in multiple countries. The role has complex finance oversight with role with potential to grow further with the company, depending on candidate’s skills.
The role will evolve as the company grows, but the main focus will be to:
- - Supervision and consolidation of P&L and BS reporting for multiple countries
- - Indirect management of more junior controllers in order to proactively drive cost controlling of the relevant markets to ensure accurate reporting and optimal cost level
- - Manage and analyse consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet
- - Review of certain period closing activities
- - Ensuring accuracy of accounting records and IFRS reporting of the company
- - Participation or leadership of various finance projects (M&A, new entities establishment, company growth…)
- - Ensuring efficient reporting and accounting processes
Where will you work from?
Our Finance team is based in Prague.