Join us NOW and be part of the great hospitality REVOLUTION!
During our 6 month programme based in Prague, you will get real customer facing experience while also learning our revolutionary software inside out with our Customer Care crew, work with our growth hungry Commercial department (Sales, Marketing & Account Management) in London and be part of a live implementation at a European property. https://www.mewssystems.com/graduate-programme/ To be clear, this is a FULL-TIME position with a salary/contract.
Once you graduate, you choose which team to join and top performers – Mews Rockstars – will be fast-tracked into management positions.
Week 1: Intro, get to know the team and the Mews Product
Weeks 2-9: Customer care
Week 10: London trip with the commercial team (Sales, business development and marketing)
Weeks 11-19: Customer Care
Week 20: Live implementation in Europe
Weeks 21-26: Customer Care
Week 27: Graduation
What’s next? Continue to grow in Customer Care, Business Development, sales, QA, operations or marketing. Top performers can even jump to key manager roles.
What should you be like?
- Ability to work in a fast-paced company, ready to work on your own or as part of a team
- Highly structured and organized
- Ability to take feedback, learn quickly and adapt to new situations
- A driver of new ideas and suggestions in order to move the company forward
- Not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Ready to communicate with employees, customers and partners across different countries and different organizational levels
- A genuine interest in new technologies that bring innovation in hospitality
What should you have?
Your English is (near) perfect and you should speak one more language. You do not mind working in a fast paced, ever changing environment and are flexible to work out of office hours.
- Experience in the Hotels or Customer facing roles
- Native or fluent in English
- Native or fluent in French, Spanish or German
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- Higher Education preferably in Hotel Management / IT / Travel Business
What will you do?
We are looking for someone who can help us support existing clients and independently manage the onboarding process of new clients.
The role will evolve as the company grows, but the main focus will be to:
- Support to hotel/hostel partners and external partners (resellers) on technical issues via email and phone to established targets for quality
- Customers submit support queries via our support desk (e-mail/phone), we must ensure quick, efficient and positive responses
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Mews’ solutions, being an ambassador of innovation to our hotel/hostel clients, ensuring they get the most out of the product
- Consult hotels proactively on ways to improve usage of the Mews system, by analyzing performance of clients
- Become familiar with all integrated partner solutions that Mews connects with, and ensure that we match up the best-connected solutions for the different types of clients
- Build new hotels/hostels directly in the Mews platform based on specification provided by the sales and onboarding team
- Build relationships with Mews-resellers, ensuring they have all the information and tools in order to provide strong first-level support to their clients
- Create action plans and assist the hotel-trainers in the onboarding of new properties
- Monitor taken action and keep hotel on track with agreed onboarding plan
- Coordinate/facilitate ad hoc (online) training sessions (e.g. Import file) during onboarding process
- Ensure correctness of all client documentation
- Build and retain a rapport with appointed “Mews person” at the property
- Total Account Management to develop and grow the relationship with clients
Where will you work from?
Our support team is based in Prague.
The team works in shifts. We also ask that you participate in a schedule to support the weekend shifts. It’s a tough program with rewarding benefits and high paced career growth!