Join us NOW and be part of the great hospitality REVOLUTION!
Our ideal candidate is a smart, articulate individual who loves taking care of our clients. Preferably you will have gained experience in the hotel, travel and/or electronic distribution industry and you are able to exceed our customer expectations.
What should you be like?
- Ability to work in a fast-paced company, ready to work on your own or as part of a team
- Highly structured and organized
- Ability to take feedback, learn quickly and adapt to new situations
- A driver of new ideas and suggestions in order to move the company forward
- Not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Outgoing, social, ready to communicate with employees, customers, and partners across different countries and different organizational levels
- A genuine interest in new technologies that bring innovation to hospitality
What should you have?
- Experience in the Customer Support or Sales Department
- Fluent proficiency & comprehension in Dutch and English. Other languages would be an advantage
- Manage and monitor the activity of assigned clients
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- Higher Education preferably in Hotel Management/IT/ Travel Business
What will you do?
- We are looking for someone who can help us support existing clients and independently audit post-onboarding setup, contact assigned clients on a monthly basis via questionnaires and follow up on feedback accordingly.
- The role will evolve as the company grows, but the main focus will be to:
- Monthly performance evaluation of top accounts. The primary focus will be given to sales driving KPI’s e.g. Mews Distributor (Booking Engine review based on Google Analytics & website implementation), Mews Merchant (maximize revenue opportunities)
- Building strong rapport with CEO’s and Managing Directors of the assigned accounts
- Creating mutual development plan with followed execution in agreed upon timeline
- Monthly call with the stakeholders
- Overview of operations reports (Reservations report, Guest Ledger, etc.), ensure that property has required knowledge for effective day-to-day operations
- Performance tracking right from the “live” date
- Retention of existing clients / Dealing with escalated complaints
- Technical support during meetings with the prospects
- Assistance in reaching company revenue targets
- Upselling of Mews products (Mews Distributor, Mews Merchant) and other partner integrations that were missed upon initial sale