Join us NOW and be part of the great hospitality REVOLUTION!
We are looking for a candidate who will lead our Sales Department. As Head of Sales you would be responsible for leading and directing the development and implementation of strategic sales. As well as marketing plans and initiatives in the company's continuing effort to deliver outstanding customer service and financial profitability. You will be responsible for your teams to generate leads and revenue by selling Mews Systems to the European Hotel & Hostel industry.
Our ideal candidate must have the ability to communicate, sell and close business at all levels from Departmental Management to Board Level.
What should you be like?
- Ability to work in a fast-paced company, ready to work on your own or as part of a team
- Highly structured and organized
- Ability to take feedback, learn quickly and adapt to new situations
- A driver of new ideas and suggestions in order to move the company forward
- Not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Outgoing, social, ready to communicate with employees, customers, and partners across different countries and different organizational levels
- A genuine interest in new technologies that bring innovation in hospitality
What should you have?
- Fluent English (proficiency in other language is a plus)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- Higher Education preferably in Finance/Business/Management
- Hospitality industry experience is preferred but not required
- Minimum 5 years of business experience
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- The ability to motivate and lead a team
- The initiative, drive, and enthusiasm
- Excellent communication skills
- Good planning and organizational skills
- The ability to work calmly under pressure
- Good IT, budget and report writing skills
Key Tasks / Responsibilities to include:
- Meet and exceed agreed sales and gross margin targets consistently
- Generate new business and ability to grow an extensive, qualified pipeline
- Demonstrated experience and confidence in negotiating and closing sales
- Manage, develop and maintain sales plans and processes within designated area of
- responsibility within the business unit
- Weekly and monthly reporting on sales forecasts
Planning and budgeting
- Determine annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analysing trends and results
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for respective regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products
- Implement national sales programs by developing field sales action plans
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Keep up to date on all of Mews Systems products and services
- Help support and provide all necessary information to the Marketing department
- Ability to present and demonstrate competently at all levels
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintains sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees
- Maintains sales staff job results by counselling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
Where will you work from?