Mews makes cloud-based property management software that helps hotels and hostels automate their operations so they can focus on their guests. Founded by ex-hoteliers who were frustrated by the lack of a suitable platform on the market, Mews has built technology with a modern and intuitive interface with user experience at its core. The fully mobile and open platform allows hoteliers to manage their PMS from any device and at anytime as well as to quickly plug in any of their favourite apps, tools and services. We are the most exciting hotel tech startup out there and growing fast so come join the hospitality revolution!
Our ideal candidate is a smart, articulate and outgoing individual who loves taking care of clients. We would prefer if you had some experience in any of the hotel, travel or global distribution industries but particularly want someone who is hungry to exceed customer expectations.
What kind of character should you be?
• Ability to work in a fast-paced company and ready to work both independently or as part of a team.
• Highly structured and organised.
• Ability to take feedback, learn quickly and adapt to new situations.
• We love collaboration and ideas so being able to share fresh ideas and suggestions in order to move the company forward is key.
• Not afraid to challenge the status quo.
• Outgoing, social, ready to communicate with employees, customers and partners across different countries and different organizational levels.
• A genuine interest in innovative software and disruptive tech.
What skills should you have?
• Experience in customer support or a sales department
• Fluent proficiency & comprehension in English and French.
• Ability to manage and monitor the activity of assigned clients.
• Working competence with Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint
• Higher Education preferably in Hotel Management/IT/Travel Business.
What roles will you perform?
The role will evolve as the company grows but we are looking for someone who can help us support existing clients and independently audit what we call the 'post-onboarding setup’ (the crucial stage just after a client has installed and ‘on-boarded’ Mews into their operation), contact assigned clients on a monthly basis via questionnaires and follow up on feedback accordingly.
• Monthly performance evaluation of top accounts with a primary focus on revenue driving KPIs from our booking engine (Mews Distributor) and payment gateway (Mews Merchant).
• Building strong rapport with CEOs and Managing Directors of the assigned accounts.
• Creating a mutual development plan followed by execution within an agreed timeframe.
• Monthly call with the stakeholders.
• Give overview of operations reports (reservations report, guest ledger, etc.) and ensure that the property has the required knowledge for effective day-to-day operations.
• Performance tracking immediately from client’s going live.
• Retention of existing clients / dealing with escalated complaints.
• Technical support during meetings with prospects.
• Assistance in reaching company revenue targets.
• Upselling of Mews products (eg. Mews Distributor, Mews Merchant) and other partner integrations that were overlooked by client during initial sale
Where will you work from?